|Web portal (miarecweb)||188.8.131.522|
|Recorder (miarec)||184.108.40.206 (not updated)|
|Screen recorded (miarec_screen)||220.127.116.11 (not updated)|
|Windows installer||not released yet|
- "Categories" are renamed to "Tags" in UI
- Add ability to search calls by "Disconnect Date" and "Disconnect Date/Time" (page "Advanced Search")
- Storage limits enforcement and retention jobs gracefully process errors with remote storage target and continue to the next tenant. Previously, the job was cancelled if any unexpected error occurs with a storage target, like invalid credentials or permission issues. Now, the job reports the error and continues to the next calls/tenants.
- Storage usage is not calculated in storage limits enforcement job if storage limit is configured in days only. For this purposes, the "Tenant details" report must be used. In case storage limits is set in minutes or file size, then a storage usage is still calculated.
- Fix compatibility with Azure AD B2C SAML 2.0