|Web portal (miarecweb)||188.8.131.52|
|Windows installer||not released yet|
Add support of SIP Dial-In recording method. The recorder behaves as a standard SIP endpoint, i.e. it answers to SIP INVITE and starts recording media. This mode allows to add the recorder as a participant to the conference call, for example. Or record radio devices that talk SIP, like Barix Annunciom 200 with SIP client firmware.
New configuration option "SIP Dial-In" is available in SIPREC recording interface.
- Improve "Group call segments" feature when exporting recordings with Cisco UCCE metadata. In some scenarios, Cisco UCCE metadata may be incomplete, making the call teardown detection mechanism unreliable. New version uses other mechanisms to determine if call interaction is teared down and no more call segments are expected.
- Backward compatibility: support receiving of replicated data from relatively old versions that used different data schema.
- Improve performance of audit logging.
- Add support of "X-MiaRec-On-Behalf" HTTP header to REST API. Use case: a third-party application accesses API using a generic account, but the requests are made on behalf of other end-users. In old version, all audit log messages would display that operations are made by a generic API account. With new version, the audit log messages show on behalf who the API request is made.
- Add configuration parameter "Ignore unknown tenants" to import job. It is used primarily for importing recordings from other call recording products.
- Quick search by Text searches in the "Original From Number" and "Original Dialed Digits" values as well as Avaya Agent ID.
- Fix issue with Mitel/Aastra softkey button integration when viewing the active call details
- Fix incorrect display of screen recording license requirements (the numbers were doubled). It was a display only issue. The license enforcement was correct.
- Fix the software update caused by conflicts between in dependent OSS packages, that have been updated recently in public repositories.