CUCM - SIP Trunk Security Profile
Use the System > Security > SIP Trunk Security Profile menu option in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration to create a SIP Trunk Security profile for MiaRec recording announcement player.
- Choose a descriptive name.
- Set Device Security Mode parameter to Non Secure.
- Set Incoming Transport Type to TCP+UDP.
- Set Outgoing Transport Type to TCP (this setting has to match the configuration of MiaRec). TCP is recommended.
- Uncheck the Enable Digest Authentication option.
- For Incoming Port choose a value, that is different from SIP Trunk Security Profile you previously created for MiaRec recorder. This is a port from which CUCM will connect to MiaRec application. The actual value is not important, but it must be unique among the SIP Trunk Security Profiles that you created for MiaRec recorder and MiaRec announcement player. If the recorder's incoming port is 5060 (default value), then choose a different port, for example 5064, for announcement's profile.