MiaRec SIPREC configuration
In MiaRec web portal, navigate to Administration -> System -> Recording Interfaces.
- Enable "SIPREC" recording interface.
- Disable all other recording interfaces if you do not use them.
Click the Configure link for SIPREC interface.
- Select the Enable SIPREC recording check box.
- Change the Signaling UDP port and Signaling TCP port parameters according to the port configuration in Cisco CUBE. By default, MiaRec is listening on port 5080 for both TCP and UDP signaling data.
- If MiaRec server is located behind NAT, then specify Public Ip-address which is used by Cisco CUBE to establish SIPREC connection. Make sure that port forwarding is configured properly on your NAT router. If MiaRec server and Cisco CUBE are in the same network, then leave this parameter empty.
- If necessary, change default values of UDP port range for RTP media packets. Edit parameters Begin RTP port range and End RTP port range. Make sure that the port range is large enough for anticipated number of concurrently recorded calls. One concurrent call requires one UDP port for single media stream recording and two UDP ports for dual media stream recording.
Make sure that firewall is configured properly and inbound connections on SIP signaling and RTP ports are permitted. For details, see Firewall configuration.