12. Configure MiaRec SIPREC recording interface
In MiaRec web portal, navigate to Administration -> System -> Recording interfaces.
- Enable the "SIPREC" recording interface.
- Disable all other recording interfaces if you do not use them.
Click the Configure link for SIPREC interface.
- Check Enable SIPREC recording
- Change the Signaling UDP port and Signaling TCP port parameters according to the port configuration in Avaya SBCE. By default, MiaRec is listening on port 5080 for both TCP and UDP signaling data.
- If MiaRec server is located behind NAT, then specify Public Ip-address which is used by Avaya SBCE to establish SIPREC connection. Make sure that port forwarding is configured properly on your NAT router. If MiaRec server and Cisco CUBE are in the same network, then leave this parameter empty.
- If necessary, change the default values of UDP port range for RTP media packets. Edit parameters Begin RTP port range and End RTP port range. Make sure that the port range is large enough for anticipated number of concurrently recorded calls. One concurrent call requires one UDP port for single media stream recording and two UDP ports for dual media stream recording.
Make sure that firewall is configured properly and inbound connections on SIP signaling and RTP ports are permitted.