This article describes how to configure the MiaRec Call Recording System with the Avaya Application Enablement Services and Avaya Communication Manager to record incoming and outgoing phone calls.
MiaRec uses port mirroring on a network switch to capture media associated with the recorded stations and TSAPI interface of Avaya Application Enablement Services (AES) to extract agent and call state information.
- Avaya Communication Manager v6.3.2 or higher
- Avaya Application Enablement Services (AES) Server v6.3.1 or higher
- TSAPI Basic License per each recorded extension and each monitored ACD Split / Hunt Group
- Network Switch with Port Mirroring support
- Server for MiaRec with two network adapters