|Web portal (miarecweb)||188.8.131.527|
|Recorder (miarec)||184.108.40.206 (not updated)|
|Screen recorded (miarec_screen)||220.127.116.11 (not updated)|
|Windows installer||not released yet|
- Add ability to clone existing role:
- Add support of search recording using relative periods "Within day/week/month/quarter/year/hour/minute range". For example, to find recordings for the previous week, use a search criteria "Within week range -1 to 0", where "0" is a beginning of the current week (Monday) and "-1" is a beginning of a week before.
- Extend group advanced search with attributes "Tenant Name", "Timezone", "Group Member", "Group Member Count", "Group Manager" and "Group Manager Count":
- Extend "Tenant details" report with more attributes like "Extension Type", "Broadworks Service Provider", "Metaswitch Group", "Auto-provision settings" etc.
- Add field visibility settings for "Groups" pages:
- Improve error handling when user submits invalid values in search form. The displayed error messages are clearer.
- Improve handling of very long text values in reports when exporting to PDF
- Tenant administrator can create/delete extensions when tenant's extensions are unique within tenant only. Previously, tenant admin was able to select from the existing extensions only, i..e. un-assign the extension from one user and assign the released extension to a new user. Now, tenant admin can create new extensions for users if permitted.
- Fix compatibility with Azure AD B2C SAML 2.0 Single Sign-On
- Fix issue with an incorrect display of the selected filtering criteria in the reports
- Fix issue with "Last 24 hour" report period. Date/time range was incorrectly calculated when building report
- Other minor improvements to advanced reports