CUCM - SIP Trunk
Use the Device > Trunk menu option in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration to create a SIP trunk that points to the MiaRec announcement player.
- Choose a descriptive name.
- Set Device Pool to the same pool as used for phones themselves.
- Ensure that the Media Termination Point Required check box is unchecked.
- Select the Run On All Active Unified CM Nodes check box.
In Call Routing Information -> Inbound Calls section, please configure:
- Set Calling Search Space to the CSS that contains the user phones
In SIP Information section, configure the following:
- Destination Address should point to ip-address or DNS name of the MiaRec announcement player.
- Destination Port should match the port on which MiaRec announcement player is listening for messages from CUCM.
- Select the previously created SIP Trunk Security Profile for the announcement player.
- Select the previously created SIP Profile for the announcement player.