|Web portal (miarecweb)||18.104.22.1684|
|Recorder (miarec)||22.214.171.124 (not updated)|
|Windows installer||not released yet|
New feature: Advanced reporting (feature preview)
This release includes a preview of new (advanced) reporting engine. At the moment, it includes a single canned report "Calls per Group w/ Direction". We will add more reports soon.
Important. To enable new report engine, navigate to Administration -> System -> Advanced Settings and enable Advanced Reports feature.
After that, you will be able to see advanced reports under Reports -> Advanced reports.
The existing "Calls per Group w/Direction" report supports a drill-down. It displays data on multiple levels:
- Call summary for all groups
- Call summary of all users within a particular group
- Daily call summary of a particular user
- Daily call summary of a particular group
A few sample screenshots:
- Reports are built asynchronously in a background job. End user sees a progress while report is being generated. A legacy report engine was not able to generate report that takes more than 60 seconds to build. Users may see "Gateway timeout" issue when a heavy report is being generated. A new report engine can build heavy reports easily:
- Reports can be built by schedule, for example, every night. End users can open the pre-built report and view it instantly without waiting for its generation in real-time. In one of the next releases, we will allow users to schedule a delivery of the pre-built reports by email.
- Filtering criteria are supported for the report. For example, the following screenshot shows a scenario when a report includes only the inbound calls with a duration more than 5 minutes:
- Export to PDF
- Export to Excel
- User must re-authenticate himself using two step verification if he wants to disable 2FA for own profile
- Fix the error, that occurred during editing of Google Recaptcha settings