|Web portal (miarecweb)||188.8.131.52|
|Recorder (miarec)||184.108.40.206 (not updated)|
|Windows installer||not released yet|
- Add ability to export a report to PDF or Excel
- Add ability to send a report by email. User can build report manually and send to his/her email address when build process completes. Or, the reports could be scheduled, in which case, they will be built automatically at the desired time and sent by email in attachment.
- Add ability to send automatically call recording by email. Email is being sent either immediately after call completes, or by a schedule.
Email content is configurable:
- Add ability to configure visible columns in a report. Custom formatting is supported, like bold/italic/underscore, text alignment, text/background color.
- Add ability to configure chart in a report
- New advanced report type "Interval call summary". Data could be displayed per year, month, week, day, hour, 30min, 15min interval
- New advanced report type "User call summary"
- New advanced report type "Group call summary".
- New advanced report type "Group call summary with drill-down". This is a two-level report. First level is a groups, second level is users.
- New advanced report type "User details"
- New advanced report type "Tenant call summary"
- New advanced report type "Call details"
- New advanced report type "Audit trail summary"
- New advanced report type "Audit trail details"
- Administrator can allow users to modify filtering criteria when they run reports. This option is available in report template settings:
Once enabled, users will be able to specify filters when running reports:
- It is possible now to clone the existing report and customize it
- Reports can be exported to XML file and then exported back into system. This allows users to copy reports from one MiaRec instance to another.
- Add support of third-party RTSP players, like VLC Media Player, for live monitoring. A default Live Player supports Windows only. VLC Media Player could be installed on Mac and Linux. To enable this feature, change "Live monitoring URL" to "Use rtsp:// URLs" under Administration -> System -> Advanced Settings
- Add "Every Month" scheduler option for jobs and reports
- [2FA] Increase security of two-factor authentication. If user is permitted to disable 2FA for own account, he/she should be asked for a verification code before a disable action is approved.
- Enhance user experience when administrator needs to reset password for users. A new permission "Reset password" is available role configuration. Now, it is possible to grant administrators a permission to reset users' passwords without allowing them to edit users.
Changes to role configuration:
Administrator can reset users' passwords by clicking "Reset Password" button on their profile:
When "Password reset by email" is enabled in Password Policy and user has a valid address on his/her profile, then an administrator can send user an email with a reset password link:
- When new user profile is created, an administrator may choose to send a welcome email to user with a create password link instead of entering user's password in a form:
- Add ability to send a "Welcome email", when user is created by administrator. When administrator enables "Send a welcome email" option on "Create new user" page, the user will receive an automatic email with instructions how to access MiaRec web portal
- Authentication is optional now for SMTP servers
- Add a permission "Create" to role confirmation. Now, it is possible to grant administrators a permission to edit existing records, but do not create new ones or vice versa.
- Improve self service capability. Now, users can set/modify own email address via web portal.
- Increase security of the application. For any critical changes to user profile (like email, 2FA settings), the application asks user to provide a password one more time:
- Improve user experience with 2-Step Verification. User can choose to use the existing profile email instead of registering a new one when adding 2FA method:
- Extend advanced search capabilities with "One of" and "Not one of" operators
- Add advanced searching capability to Roles
- Add advanced searching capability to Audit Trail
- Add advanced searching capability to Tenants
- Add advanced searching capability to System Log
- When user logins from new device, a notification email is sent automatically to the user's profile email address with IP-address and other important information
- Do not log "Job started" and "Job finished" events to audit log if job is started by schedule. Such events are logged only when job is started manually by user. This change decreases a verbosity of audit log.
- Administrator can customize visible columns on "Roles" page (menu Administration -> Customization -> Field Visibility):
- Administrator can create a new user without assigning him/her to a group. Group attribute is optional now.
- Add ability to configure custom REST API address for Screen recording controller when the latter is located on a different server with multiple network interfaces and the first interface is not accessible from outside.
- Display tenant's storage usage under Administration -> Storage -> Storage Limits/Usage.
Tenant administrators can view their own storage usage when the appropriate permission is granted in their role profile:
- For call scenarios with more than 2 participants, display a timeline in a media player with information of when and who joined the call. Such call scenarios are possible when recording calls from Cisco CUBE with Network-based recording interface
- Fix an incorrect call direction metric in "Calls per Group" report (Inbound and Outbound values were misplaced).
- Improve performance of Test Storage Target function (under Administration -> Storage -> Storage Targets)
- Fix issue with speech-to-text transcription, which prevented an automatic purge of history of job runs.
- Fix issue with Google Recaptcha (under Administration -> User Authentication -> Password Policy). It was not enforced even when configured to "Always user reCAPTCHA"
- Fix issue in retention policy job and screen recordings. Screen recordings were marked for deletion, but not purged from DB/disk
- Fix minor issue with users not able to login to system when multiple accounts existed on system with the same login value. Duplicate accounts may be created on system as a result of replication when the same user profile is created on multiple MiaRec instances and user information is synchronized between servers. In this release, user is allowed to login to the system if the provided password is valid and it matches to the first of duplicating records.
- Fix issue with inability to replicate unlicensed (encrypted) calls that were decrypted/restored before the replication kicked in on them. This issue occurred only with very application version.